This page is designed to help you if you are having trouble using the Garden Designer on your computer.
Please follow the suggested steps in order. If you still experience problems, or wish to have a personal response, then please use the form at the bottom of this page. We will do everything we can to help you.
Problem Types and Solutions
Checking the box for each step will let us know what you have tried:
Problems Logging On
Have you checked that your password is correct by entering your email into the Garden Designer login box and clicking 'Forgotten Password?' to have a reminder email sent?
Problems Launching the Garden Designer
Have you cleared out your Temporary Internet Files?
- Internet Explorer 9 and above: Click the Gear icon at the top right, select Internet Options > click the Delete button (under Browsing History), then make sure that 'Temporary Internet Files' are selected and click Delete. It's also worth checking that Active X filtering is off - click the Gear icon at the top right, select the Safety menu and check that Active X filtering is not selected.
- Internet Explorer 8: Click Tools > Internet Options > click the Delete button (under Browsing History), then ensure that 'Temporary Internet Files' are selected and click Delete.
- Internet Explorer 7: Click Tools > Internet Options > click the Delete button (under Browsing History), then click Delete Files, then Yes.
- Internet Explorer 6: Click Tools > Internet Options > click the Delete Files button, check 'Delete all offline content' and click OK.
- Firefox: Click Tools > Clear Recent History, select 'Everything' for the time range to clear, then make sure that 'Cache' is checked in the details section and click Clear Now.
- Safari: Use the keyboard shortcut Command-Option-E (Mac) or Ctrl-Alt-E (PC), then click the Empty button.
- Google Chrome: Click the Chrome Menu button > Tools > Clear Browsing Data, then make sure that 'Empty the cache' is selected and click the 'Clear browsing data' button.
Have you closed all windows of your browser and then restarted it? Alternatively, to be fully sure, you can restart your computer.
Have you tried starting the Garden Designer in the same browser window? Click here to launch the Garden Designer in this browser window.
Have you tried using a different internet browser? For example, try downloading and installing the free Firefox browser from www.mozilla.com, then using it to view the Garden Designer.
Please check the boxes above to indicate what steps you have tried and then give us as much information as possible: